LukebuildsUncategorized

Is your website generating enough leads? Are your competitors consistently outranking you in search engine results? At Hierographx, we have a proven track record of helping businesses like yours transform their sales and revenue through SEO. Take Elite White Goldens, a Golden Retriever Breeder in Clio, MI, for example. In just 6 months, they went from having an overflow of … Read More

LukebuildsUncategorized

My name is Adriana Montes & I am with the company PLS. Please contact me about an important matter at the phone provided with the extension, 7858. Thank you.

LukebuildsUncategorized

Do you need funding quickly to re-invest in your business? If the banks say “no,” Affordable Financing provides a great alternative. We can give you preliminary approval and funds as soon as 24 to 48 hours. It’s a straightforward process with no surprises or unnecessary red tape. You will need revenues that average $50k/month or more to qualify. May I … Read More

LukebuildsUncategorized

Hi, Out of all the visitors to B2B websites, a mere 2% convert into leads by filling out a contact form, leaving the remaining 98% unaccounted for. Fortunately, MergedAnalytics offers a solution by providing comprehensive insights such as who visited, how they arrived, what pages they viewed, where they lingered, and who returned for another look. With this advanced intelligence, … Read More

LukebuildsUncategorized

Hi, Hello Construction Professionals. I hope everything is going well for you. How’s business going? Do you use estimating services that are outsourced? If yes let me know we are offering a 40 percent discount on each project. Send me your plans and get a quick quote. ​I can also share my working sample if you are interested. I am … Read More

LukebuildsUncategorized

If you’re having difficulty recruiting qualified Engineering, Construction, Subject Matter Experts or Management, give me a call. I’ve been recruiting in your industry since 1979. Are there roles you’re looking to fill? Simply respond and I’d be happy to discuss how we can do it. Regards, Robert Drexler Robert Drexler Associates, Inc robert.drexler@robertdrexlerassociates.com “We have employed Mr. Drexler’s services numerous … Read More

LukebuildsUncategorized

Hello! My company would like to provide your business with a complimentary audit of your phone, Internet, and other communications services that typically reveals 40-50% (or more) in potential savings and makes sure you’re working with the best, most cost-effective providers for your needs. Unlike typical sales reps, we are independent and share with you both the pros and cons … Read More

LukebuildsUncategorized

I am the Commercial Closer for Fidelity National Title, please contact me to discuss upcoming projects which will require our services. Thank you!

LukebuildsUncategorized

If you’re having difficulty recruiting qualified Engineering, Construction, Subject Matter Experts or Management, give me a call. I’ve been recruiting in your industry since 1979. Are there roles you’re looking to fill? Simply respond and I’d be happy to discuss how we can do it. Regards, Robert Drexler Robert Drexler Associates, Inc robert@r-drexler.com “We have employed Mr. Drexler’s services numerous … Read More

LukebuildsUncategorized

Hey, this is Eric and I ran across lukebuilds.com a few minutes ago. Looks great… but now what? By that I mean, when someone like me finds your website – either through Search or just bouncing around – what happens next? Do you get a lot of leads from your site, or at least enough to make you happy? Honestly, … Read More